VBGA Summer Camps: COVID-19

2020-06-29 2020-08-21 Location: VanDusen Botanical Garden & Bloedel Conservatory

In early June we hope to be informed by the City of Vancouver if we are able to run a safe summer camp program at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory upon their re-opening.

If we need to cancel summer camps in 2020, we expect to process all refunds at a later date once this has been confirmed. Refunds are not being processed at this time.

If you choose to cancel your registration now, you are welcome to do so. We can give you a credit for the full amount on your account now, to be used for any other VBGA education program in 2020, or you may leave your summer camp registration in place until such time we have a confirmed decision made.

Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.